DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Gig Economy in Consumer – Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an overview of how consumer goods companies are adapting to structural changes in employment.
It looks at how particular industries have adapted to digitalization and other external influences such as on-demand behavior. Furthermore, the report assesses the impact that COVID-19 has had on how people work, and how companies can optimize their services to utilize freelancers.
The gig economy has affected many workers, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic. Companies have had to adapt to meet new customer behaviors and disruptions to consumption occasions. FMCG companies and retailers can consider freelance workers as an innovation opportunity to overcome challenges of the growing on-demand economy.
- The gig economy is a new way of working that has accelerated due to digitalization and the pandemic
- Q-commerce (“quick commerce”) is sometimes used interchangeably with ‘on-demand delivery’ and combines the merits of ecommerce with innovations in last-mile delivery
- The gig-economy model for pet care has disrupted a standing industry traditionally dominated by professional care operations like kennels
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the latest sub-trends around the gig economy.
- Identify how this method of work can be used to better position your company.
- Discover how rapid enforced changes over the past year will influence consumer reactions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Thematic briefing
- Industry analysis
- Value chain
- The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/upr6yh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Copyright © acrofan/Business Wire All Right Reserved