Alabama Courier Service Inc was established in 2018 to take over the Metropolitan Couriers LLC business and operations. We provide a small package delivery service for all of Alabama, and you can see the different types of services we have to offer. As our fleet of drivers continue to grow, so will the areas and locations we service.
Our company focuses on customer service. We have many years working on Continuous Improvement projects and are able to help our clients improve their operations and efficiency through reliable and on time deliveries.
Interested in being an Independent Contract Driver?
As we expand through out the Alabama area, we will be looking to add good, reliable drivers to our service. Some of the information required will be:
- Drivers must have a valid drivers license and auto insurance – Copies will be required
- Insurance must be full, maximum coverage. This must be $100,000/$300,000/$100,000
- Signed copy of the Contractor Agreement with Alabama Courier Service Inc
- Copy of W-9 filled out (you will be contract labor)
- Checking account required for direct deposit or we can pay you via credit card with an invoice sent to us (we do not manually issue checks) – Can also pay out with Paypal or Cash App
- Required to have a smart phone, either Android or Iphone – you will receive assignments via an app and/or email and complete assignments via the app and/or email
- Individual must be reliable and on time – Majority of current business are STAT runs in the medical industry and they need the courier to be on time and dependable to get item to location
- A reliable vehicle is required
- Must pass background check (contractor pays for this – $19.95) – Here is the link to perform this: Background Check
- Must have a method to capture signatures and names of persons who accept the package (for example: printed emails, your own courier tickets or books)
If interested, send us an email via our contact us page and we will get pack to you.